This Afgan recipe is one of the best recipes for Ramadan that oozes flavor. The slight pungent taste of the garlic infused with eggplant makes this dish all the more sumptuous and delicious.
How To Make:
- Cut 4 medium eggplants length-wise into wedges.
- Pat dry, then deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Arrange eggplant in an oven tray, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dissolved Maggi Chicken Bouillon over them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine ½-cup yogurt, 3 tablespoon milk and two cloves minced garlic, then sprinkle all over the eggplant.
- Garnish with fried onions and serve warm.