Mutton fried with spices and onion is a great accompaniment to an iftar feast. The spices make these rings flavorsome and aromatic and the onions too lend to it a rich flavor that you will love!
- Green chillies
- Coriander leaves
- Spring onion
- Garlic paste
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- Corn flour
How To Make:
- Add together 300 gms mutton mince, one onion, 3 green chillies, ¼ bunch coriander leaves, 1 spring onion and 1tablespoon garlic paste in the chopper to make a mixture.
- Shift the mixture to a bowl, add 1 egg, 2 tablespoon corn flour, 1tablespoon flour, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Discard crust of bread slices. Press well with a rolling pin.
- Now spread mince mixture on bread slices and roll in them like Swiss rolls.
- Heat oil in wok and deep fry, remove on absorbent paper and serve with sauce.